COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization WHO and has now spread to more than 100 countries. Interparking takes this situation very seriously.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are following the government and RIVM guidelines. Interparking strives to ensure the continuity of the processes in its parking facilities, with an emphasis on guaranteeing access for visitors. Our parking facilities will therefore remain open and publicly accessible until further notice.
To this end, we are proactively taking measures to protect our staff and maintain business operations. During this period, our staff will carry out their work while keeping an appropriate distance from our customers. Our cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of contact surfaces.
We do have the following recommendations for customers, to ensure a good level of hygiene at our parking facilities:
• Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from others.
• Pay contactless at the payment terminal or exit.
• Make use of the indicated (one-way) traffic flows in the pedestrian areas.
• Avoid busy places (one in line, keep the walking route clear).
• Disinfect your hands on leaving the parking facility.
• Try not to touch surfaces in the parking garage, such as handrails.
• Use the stairs instead of the lift.
Update: At the moment, wearing a face mask in our parking facilities is also mandatory for everyone aged 13 or older. Take this into account when you visit our car parks.
Do you have questions about the coronavirus and parking at Interparking? You can contact our customer service on email@example.com. Interparking wishes you much strength in this special time.